Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cyber Safety Technology

Hey everyone,
So this week, my wonderful group mates and I gave a presentation concerning internet safety. In this particular blog, I have included a public service announcement that we created. The presentation will be posted later tomorrow. I hope that who ever may encounter our little presentation and public service announcement will find it, not only entertaining, but also educational and hopefully useful in teaching students about internet safety.

Jiana

3 comments:

Helene Cruz said...

Hello there, this was a great blog. It was very informative and so real. You never think that anything could happen to you when using the web, but this just shows that things always happen. It is always wise to be safe with everything you do. Continue to promote internet safety because you can never be too safe.

Thanks,
Helene S. A. Cruz
ED 443 G

Sanchez.Jiana said...

Helene,
Thanks for the comment. I agree! Like, when I go on to myspace, I never considered that things can go very wrong by me just positing a simple picture on to the web. Learning about Internet Safety makes me think twice about all that I do on-line.
Jiana

Matsue said...

Cool job Jiana.. I love your movie on cyber safety...like what Helen says.. it is very informative and yes.. looks and sounds so real.. Stay safe from internet.. right?
I enjoyed it. ed443g